Sunday, March 13, 2011

Email from visitor

Hello Everyone,

Last night we received the following email from a visitor at the Mormon Battalion Historical Site who had Steph as their guide which I thought I would share.  It came with a 2 second video with Quick Time but I can't seem to get it to post and work.  I tried!

Sister Tardiff (Mom Tardiff)

We met your daughter today at the Mormon Battalion Visitor Center. She gave us an awesome tour and was super sweet! It is hard to believe she has only been out for 1 and a 1/2 weeks! As you can tell she is perfect! What a sweetheart! I gave her a hug from you! My son is the little one in the red shirt. His name is Jonah. He really loved the tour and trying on the gear. She wanted me to make sure you knew she was happy and doing great!

Love,

Jaimie Butner

No comments:

Post a Comment