Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hi Everyone,

So the last few days have been great! And by the last few days... I
mean yesterday. We had Sister Pelfrey's last full day proselyting of
her mission and it was sick. We started the day by chatting with
someone named Bridget who had questions about Mormon’s because she
watched Sister Wives. That was really fun. It was Sister Pelfrey's
first time chatting, ha-ha and then we taught the Gospel.

Let me tell you, Sister Pelfrey and I have been very blessed over the
past couple of weeks. We were able to teach Alicia's friend Maria and
we invited her to be baptized and she just flat out said yes, but that
she would have to think about the date and schedule it around finals.
She is precious. William, also, told us after our lesson yesterday that
he needed to be baptized as soon as possible. So he's set to be
baptized on May 26th =) Miracles!

Also, we are helping a less active person come back to church. His
name is Mike and he is really awesome. He came to mission prep with
us.

The Gospel is true. The work is fun. The people are great and I am so
excited to be here in San Diego on my mission. It’s teaching me a lot
and I am so grateful for God's planning and his love for me - and for
all of you.

I love you all!!

Love,

Sister Tardiff

No comments:

Post a Comment